- AIC is an American non-partisan grassroots activist organization with more than a quarter of a million members – citizens of all races, creeds, and colors.
- AIC, founded in 1983, is about stopping the millions of illegal aliens who sneak across our border from Mexico every year.
- AIC is about deporting those illegal aliens already in the U.S.
- AIC is about opposing all amnesties.
- AIC is about strictly enforcing the current immigration laws and increasing penalties for those who knowingly transport, recruit, solicit, or hire illegal aliens.
- AIC is about demanding that our federal government immediately use maximum manpower and support equipment to secure our nation from terrorists, drug smugglers, and illegals.
- AIC is about reducing annual legal immigration to numbers which can be readily assimilated.
- AIC is about actively promoting grassroots influence on legislators by means of letters, petitions, and postcard campaigns to promote secure border control.
- AIC is about educating motivating and activating citizens with our newsletter Immigration Watch.
- AIC is about our staff members who appear as guests on radio talk shows and TV programs to help alert the nation to the immigration crisis.
- AIC is about encouraging all concerned citizens to join our efforts to secure America’s borders.
Radicals Attack ICE Union Patriot – 12/3/13
“Chris Crane represents organized bigotry, Not ICE employees.” – The editors of Imagine 2050 website.
Fact Check: Chris Crane is president of the National ICE Council, the union that represents the employees of Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), the federal agency charged with internal enforcement of immigration laws. As president of the union, Crane is officially designated—contrary to the claim of Imagine 2050—to represent the interests of the union’s rank and file.
On numerous occasions Crane has exposed the Obama Administration’s systematic policies to prevent ICE from effectively enforcing immigration laws. Imagine 2050, a strident voice of the radical left, is not happy about Crane’s efforts to expose what’s happening. Leftist radicals commonly use terms such as “bigotry” to demonize anyone who suggests that our country should control its borders and make legal distinction between citizens and non-citizens.